Students will learn to apply principles of technical drawing and acquire skills in the use of appropriate computer aids for effective preparation of 3D models in Machine Drawing. On Successful completion of this lab the students will be able to
1. Draw the isometric view of a given three dimensional object/part.
2. Draw the orthogonal projection of a solid body.
3. Represent different kinds of materials and Mechanical components conventionally.
4. Identify the elements of a detailed drawing.
5. Understand the shape and structure of different types of screws, keys and Couplings.
6. Produce the assembly drawing using part drawings.