This laboratory is used for performing the experiments using MATLAB. It means matrix laboratory, a matrix based language to express the computational mathematics. In this laboratory student perform various experiments in MATLAB based on DSP algorithms like
• Generate different types of signal like unit , step, ramp , impulse
• Develop program for circular convolution
• Implement FIR filters by using MATLAB coding
• Program to understand the sampling theorem
• Fast Fourier transform algorithm by using MATLAB coding
The Simulation laboratory is very important to the 3rd year students because in this lab student learns the important software and about coding of MATLAB and different tools through which electrical circuits can also be fabricated.