Education Loan in India
Roorkee College of Engineering understands importance of education in one’s life. Therefore RCE assists needy students to avail education loan to fulfil their dreams irrespective of their financial condition.. A number of national & private banks are available which sanction education loan facility to needy students.
For the benefit of prospective students at Roorkee College of Engineering, Roorkee, all the banks give the following advantages to students applying to RCE. It covers all the courses of RCE including Tuition fee, Hostel fee, Book costs, Laptop and other necessary accessories. The education loan is sanctioned by most banks without any security and interest free education loan subject to income of parents being less than Rs. 4,00,000/- per annum and subject to sanction of individual bank in terms of direction of “ Reserve Bank of India” to all Bank.
VidyaLaxmi is a first of its kind portal for students seeking Education Loan. This portal has been developed under the guidance of Department of Financial Services, (Ministry of Finance) , Department of Higher Education (Ministry of Human Resource Development) and Indian Banks Association (IBA).The portal has been developed and being maintained by NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited. Students can view, apply and track the education loan applications to banks anytime, anywhere by accessing the portal. The portal also provides linkages to National Scholarship Portal. Candidate scan apply online for education loan by visiting Government education loan portal: https://www.vidyalakshmi.co.in/Students/
You can fill online form for education loan or directly contact banks in your city,/town/locality where your parent’s account exists. Education loan sanctioned by the bank include Tuition fee, Hostel fee, Book cost, Laptop and other necessary accessories.
Some links are as under
- HDFC Bank : https://www.hdfcbank.com/personal/products/loans/educational-loan
- SBI Bank : https://www.sbi.co.in/portal/web/student-platform/student-loan
- Punjab National Bank : https://www.pnbindia.in/education.html
- Dena Bank : https://www.denabank.com/viewsection.jsp?lang=0&id=0,4,26,68
- RBL Bank : https://www.rblbank.com/product/loans/education-loan
- ICICI Bank : https://www.icicibank.com/business-banking/industry/educational-institutions.page
- Axis Bank : https://www.axisbank.com/retail/loans/education-loan/features-benefits
- Union Bank : https://www.unionbankofindia.co.in/personal_retail_educationspecial.aspx
- Syndicate Bank : https://www.syndicatebank.in/english/SyndEducationLoan.aspx
- IDBI Bank : www.indiaeducation.net/educationloans/idbibank/
- Allahabad Bank : www.indiaeducation.net/educationloans/allahabadbank/
- Andhra Bank : www.indiaeducation.net/educationloans/andhrabank/
- Bank of India : https://www.bankofindia.co.in/english/EducationLoan.aspx
- United Bank of India : www.indiaeducation.net/educationloans/unionbankofindia/