1. Admission Charges are non-refundable.
2. All applications for refund and withdraw shall be submitted to and accepted by Registrar Only. The total fee for any programme for admitted students shall be paid fully at the time of admission. Such fees shall be paid within 10 days of offer of admission.
3. Fee shall be refunded after deduction of non-refundable admission fee and other charges. Fees deposited may be refunded on or before 31st Aug 2016 and no refund is permissible after the specified date.
4. Fees are not refundable after the commencement of the course or after the student stops attending or leave the course before its completion or are suspended by the college owing to non-attendance or misconduct.
5. Those who are given provisional admission due to non-declaration of their qualifying examination result are required to submit the marks sheet before submitting the enrollment form to University/Board or earlier as required by the University/Board. Such students will only be admitted after submitting an affidavit to prove their eligibility prior to exam. Refund of fees any case shall not be permissible.
How to Request a Refund :
Applicant should write to the Registrar attaching a copy of the letter to the Registrar notifying the withdrawal with the original Fee Receipt. Refund cheques will be issued Account Payable in the name of the concerned applicant after verification of document and receipt.