The College attaches great importance to discipline and the same must be scrupulously observed by the students. Our campus has a vibrant and strong community feel. We are committed to the safety of our student community. Highest priority is attached to discipline, which plays a vital role in shaping personality & professional outlook. Any act of breaking the discipline is invariably detected and we maintain zero tolerance policy for such acts. All entry and exit points and key locations across the campus are monitored 24×7 by a professional security agency with the help of modern communication aids and CCTV cameras.
for emergent reasons, the college provides 4 monthly passes to each and every students by the approval of the class teacher through head of the department between 9am to 4:30pm.
1. Every student has to carry his/her identity card for identification purposes.
2. Each student should attend the classes in the prescribed uniform.
3. A student is to maintain 75% attendance in all the subjects. If a student is short of attendance in one subject, he/she will be detained in the same class.
4. Industrial visits are arranged from time to time. Industrial visits are not arranged to workshops. These educational trips/tours have great significance; so it is mandatory for every student to be present and participate on the day of industrial trip/tour.
5. A disciplinary action will be taken against the student using unfair means in Sessionals/University examinations.
6. All the students have to maintain a day to day record of their work and observations in the Practical Training Diary during practical training.
7. The educatees’ belligerent attitude is a reasonable ground to expel him/her from the institute.
8. Drinking of alcohol is strictly banned. If a student is found in the state of intoxication and smoking in the campus, he/she will be expelled from the institute with immediate effect.
9. Ragging is a crime and a punishable act. Any student found involved in this act, he/she will be suspended immediately.
10. The students who involve themselves in fighting will lose the right to be the students of the institute.
11. Involvement of a student in strike is an act of indiscipline.
12. Instigating the peers is a punishable act.
13. Rash driving in the campus is strictly prohibited.
14. all vehicles must be parked only in places that are reserved for parking.
15. No student is permitted to leave the campus Before prescribed time/without proper permission by the authorities of the institute.