Department of Automobile Engineering
Automobile engineering, is a branch of vehicle engineering, incorporating elements of mechanical, electrical, electronic, software and safety engineering as applied to the design, manufacture and operation of motorcycles, automobiles and trucks and their respective engineering subsystems. The study of automotive engineering is to design, develop, fabricate, and testing vehicles or vehicle components from the concept stage to production stage. Production, development, and manufacturing are the three major functions in this field.
B.Tech in Automobile Engineering is a four year program. This programme of automobile or automotive engineering is the branch of the engineering that takes care of the study like how to design, to make and to work the automobiles and also its respective subsystems of engineering.
The department is well equipped with laboratories like Vehicle Design Lab, Engine Testing and Diagnosis center, Vehicle Servicing Laboratory, Automotive Sensors and Controls Laboratory, Automotive Electrical and Electronic Laboratory, Computational Fluid Dynamics Laboratory, CAD/CAM center, Design center, Heat Power Engineering Laboratory, Energy Engineering Laboratory and Heat Transfer Laboratory.
- Automotive Components Lab
- Fluid Mechanics Lab
- Manufacturing Technology Lab
- Engine Performance and Emission Testing Lab
- Computer Aided Machine Drawing Lab
- Electronics and Micro-processors Lab
- Strength of Materials Lab
- Communication Skills Lab
- Automotive Electrical and Electronics Lab
- Automotive Fuels and Lubricants Lab
- Computer Aided Engine Design Lab
- Two and Three Wheelers Lab
- NPTEL E-Learning Materials
Name: Mr. Ashish Kumar Chauhan
Mob. No.: 9927099228
E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org